Friday, January 3, 2014
Toronto and area Epiphany Masses in the traditional Rite
Greetings on this Eighth Day of Christmas,
Some quick updates:
· EPIPHANY OF THE LORD: A reminder that Monday, January 6 in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite is the non-transferred Feast of the Epiphany of the Lord. In addition to the Read Masses during the day at St. Lawrence the Martyr at 11:00 and Holy Family at 11:30 we will be assisting at a Missa Cantata – Sung Mass at St. Mary Immaculate Church on Yonge Street in Richmond Hill. Father Marco Testa is Celebrant and Homilist and Mass begins at 7:30PM.
· CONVERSION OF ST. PAUL: On Saturday, January 25 at 10:00AM we will have the first traditional Latin Mass in Bradford at Holy Martyrs of Japan Catholic Church. This is a tremendous opportunity to present the traditional liturgy to a new community and we are very appreciative of the Pastor, Father Boniface Perri for his interest.
· DONATIONS TO ABBE JOSEPH HEPPELLE: Our campaign has been a great success and we thank you for your donations. Please keep Joseph in your prayers and remember that you can continue to donate to the Society for seminarian education for Joseph or any others whom you might like to support. We will forward 100% of your donation to the Society as a grant towards their education.
· RENEWAL: Thank you for your renewal for 2014 and if you’ve not yet done so or have never been an official member we would invite you to do so now.
· LIST: If you are receiving double copies of this, we apologise and are trying to improve on our accuracy.
Lastly, we will advise you soon of a very special Mass on the Vigil of Pentecost, June 7. You will not want to miss this celebration.
God bless us all for 2014.